This is a temporary assignment.
Duration: 4-6 weeks with possibility of extension
Soraa is the world’s leading developer of solid-state lighting technology built on pure gallium nitride substrates, commonly referred to as GaN on GaN™. Only Soraa uses a pure GaN crystal to create simply perfect light. Soraa’s flagship product is the highest-performance LED MR16 halogen replacement lamp on the market.
Job Description: This position will report to the Lighting Products Production Manager. This individual will work with a team of multidisciplinary professionals to perform production line assembly of LED Ambient, directional and down lighting components. Responsible for production assembly and rework processing, testing and final inspection. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and should have experience in setting standards for output while maintaining safety and a high level of quality.
Assembly in Production line
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Perform assembly operations using various hand tools to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process failures.
- Perform quality inspection and test operations.
- Prep component part kits for use in fixture assembly processing.
- Perform wiring functions
- Help develop production best practices and procedures.
- Maintain production schedule with availability for overtime as needed to meet demand.
- Communicate any production or quality issues with Team Leader.
- Maintain a neat, orderly, clean work environment.