This is a temporary assignment.
Duration: 6-8 weeks with possibility of extension.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
To support the company's growth, Soraa is looking for a Material Handler to assist with the receiving, shipping, and inventory control activity at our Valley View, Ohio location. The primary responsibilities and duties of the position include but are not limited to:
KITTING and SHIPPING
- Pull and kit material for production orders; deliver kitted material to manufacturing line.
- Prepare finished product for shipment by packing and labeling as required.
- Assist Shipping and Receiving Lead with outbound shipping activity.
- Operate equipment such as hand trucks, forklifts, 26' box truck, etc. to move freight as required.
- Perform shipment transactions in ERP system when applicable or required.
- Interaction with Quality Department when individual component re-kitting is needed.
- Perform daily/weekly cycle count of items in Raw Material and Finished Goods Inventory.
- Report and Investigate variances in inventory counts.
- Perform full physical count at end of month/end of quarter as required.